Today's Nutty Joke

Start your day with a laugh. Jokes, cartoons, funny pictures, funny stories...

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Every snack you make...


NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - USA Politics
Posted by Staff at 6:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Nutty News Today

Nutty News Today
New Nutty News Every Day

Popular Posts

  • "Yes, Theo"
    "Yes, Theo, what is it?" asked the teacher. "I don’t wan to alarm you, Miss Davis, but my dad said if I don't get be...
  • A couple are sitting in their living room...
    A couple are sitting in their living room, sipping wine. Out of the blue, the wife says, “I love you!” “Is that you or the wine talkin...
  • Something happened at an assisted living center
    This is what all of you 70+ year old, and you yet to be, kids have to look forward to!! This is something that happened at an assisted l...
  • They give you a lot of treats...
  • The Stall
    I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?' I'm not the type to st...
  • Second Opinion
    Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night. So I went to a shrink and told him: I've go...
  • Cheddar was drugged up at the vet.
  • Polar Bears
    One afternoon in the Arctic, a father polar bear and his son polar bear were sitting in the snow. The son polar bear turned to his fat...
  • Japanese Doctor
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it...
  • Spider Man
    What was Spider Man's major in college? Web Design. NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android Nutty News Today – Stra...

Translate Today's Nutty Joke

Flags

Published in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019 Nutty News Today
. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.