Sunday, December 6, 2015

I was walking around Home Depot...


I was walking around Home Depot yesterday when I came across three Muslim women in full robes.

I thought to myself I should make an effort to try and talk to them to better understand their culture and ask why the Islamic religion is causing murder and mayhem across the world.

I tried talking to them for five minutes ... but I got absolutely no response. Not a single sound!

In total disgust I was about to launch into a mouthful of verbal abuse when I realized I was talking
to three patio umbrellas ...

STRANGE NEWS STORIES

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange News Headlines - Strangest of the Strange - Nutty Videos Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsToday’s Nutty JokeStrange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber AlertsPolitics USA TodayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News