Wednesday, November 19, 2014

TOO MUCH SEX

I couldn't help but overhear two guys in their mid-twenties while standing at the bar last night.

One of the guys says to his buddy: "Man you look tired."

His buddy says: "Dude I'm wore out and exhausted. All my girlfriend wants to do is have sex all the time. I just don't know what to do."

A fellow about my age (75+), sitting a couple of stools down, also overheard the conversation.

He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years says: "Marry her. That'll put a stop to that shit."

Nutty News Today Nutty VideosNutty News Facebook PageNutty News Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News