Today's Nutty Joke

Start your day with a laugh. Jokes, cartoons, funny pictures, funny stories...

Monday, July 25, 2016

The headrest didn’t come with instructions.


NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - USA Politics
Posted by Staff at 2:32 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Nutty News Today

Nutty News Today
New Nutty News Every Day

Popular Posts

  • Japanese Doctor
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it...
  • Why don't you do that?
    A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing. "Why don't you do that?...
  • Passing Gas
    I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas.  The music was really, really loud, so I t...
  • Vanishing Pastry
    On a visit to New York, an Englishman and a Scotsman go to a pastry shop.  The Englishman whisks three cookies into his pocket with lig...
  • The Parrot on a Perch
    A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. The parrot said to her, "Hey la...
  • They Got Mom!
    My mother was away all weekend at a business conference.  During a break, she decided to call home, collect. My six-year-old brother p...
  • A pirate walks into a bar...
    A pirate walks into a bar with an eyepatch, pegleg, and hook for a hand. The bartender notices his leg, "How did you get that pegleg...
  • Taiwan
  • A DOG NAMED SEX
    Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him *rover* or *spot*. I called mine *sex*. Now sex has been very embarrassing to me whe...
  • Appointment to see the urologist
    An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared an office with several other doctors.  The waiting room was fil...

Translate Today's Nutty Joke

Flags

Published in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019 Nutty News Today
. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.