Today's Nutty Joke

Start your day with a laugh. Jokes, cartoons, funny pictures, funny stories...

Sunday, July 24, 2016

I might wake up early...


NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - USA Politics
Posted by Staff at 7:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Nutty News Today

Nutty News Today
New Nutty News Every Day

Popular Posts

  • Japanese Doctor
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it...
  • Drivers Ed Student
    As the new drivers ed student drove through the red light at the intersection, the instructor admonished him and asked, "Why did you ...
  • Why don't you do that?
    A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing. "Why don't you do that?...
  • Passing Gas
    I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas.  The music was really, really loud, so I t...
  • The Stall
    I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?' I'm not the type to st...
  • Fly in my soup
    "Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!" "Don't worry, sir, the spider in your salad will get it."
  • They Got Mom!
    My mother was away all weekend at a business conference.  During a break, she decided to call home, collect. My six-year-old brother p...
  • It's been a rough week...
  • Grizzly Bear Conflicts
    In light of the rising frequency of human - grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, a...
  • Dear Mr. Postman.
    NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android Nutty News Today – Nutty Video s – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter...

Translate Today's Nutty Joke

Flags

Published in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019 Nutty News Today
. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.