Today's Nutty Joke

Start your day with a laugh. Jokes, cartoons, funny pictures, funny stories...

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lost cat


NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Facebook
Posted by Staff at 11:57 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Nutty News Today

Nutty News Today
New Nutty News Every Day

Popular Posts

  • Japanese Doctor
    Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it...
  • Drivers Ed Student
    As the new drivers ed student drove through the red light at the intersection, the instructor admonished him and asked, "Why did you ...
  • Why don't you do that?
    A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing. "Why don't you do that?...
  • Passing Gas
    I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas.  The music was really, really loud, so I t...
  • The Stall
    I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?' I'm not the type to st...
  • They Got Mom!
    My mother was away all weekend at a business conference.  During a break, she decided to call home, collect. My six-year-old brother p...
  • Grizzly Bear Conflicts
    In light of the rising frequency of human - grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, a...
  • Senior Thoughts
    ---My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. --- Know how to prevent sagg...
  • A DOG NAMED SEX
    Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him *rover* or *spot*. I called mine *sex*. Now sex has been very embarrassing to me whe...
  • Airport Security
    Working as a secretary in an international airport, my sister had an office adjacent to the room where security temporarily holds suspects...

Translate Today's Nutty Joke

Flags

Published in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019 Nutty News Today
. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.