Friday, November 17, 2017

The dangers of old age and golf

Richard Johnson, an elderly golfer accidentally overturned his electric golf cart..

A very attractive mature lady, who lived in a villa on the golf course,
heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay thanks," he replied as he pulled himself out of the twisted golf cart.

She said, "Come up to my villa, rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later." 

Richard took notice her silky bathrobe was partially open,
revealing what appeared to be a very nice figure.

"That's mighty nice of you," the senior gentleman answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on now, " she insisted.

She was so pretty, and very, very persuasive.

The old guy was weak as he replied: "Well okay," and headed to her place.

After a couple of Manhattans, Richard thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better now.

But I know my wife is going to be really upset. So I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, letting her robe fall more open.


"Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still under the golf cart, I guess!"