Today's Nutty Joke

Start your day with a laugh. Jokes, cartoons, funny pictures, funny stories...

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Yum.


Posted by Staff at 5:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Nutty News Today

Nutty News Today
New Nutty News Every Day

Popular Posts

  • "Yes, Theo"
    "Yes, Theo, what is it?" asked the teacher. "I don’t wan to alarm you, Miss Davis, but my dad said if I don't get be...
  • Drivers Ed Student
    As the new drivers ed student drove through the red light at the intersection, the instructor admonished him and asked, "Why did you ...
  • The Stall
    I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?' I'm not the type to st...
  • Just working on my truck...
  • Something happened at an assisted living center
    This is what all of you 70+ year old, and you yet to be, kids have to look forward to!! This is something that happened at an assisted l...
  • Why don't you do that?
    A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing. "Why don't you do that?...
  • Butt Dust
    The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget. 'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapt...
  • Old Duck
    A man took his old duck to the vet, concerned because the duck  wouldn't eat. The Doctor explained to the man that as ducks age...
  • Second Opinion
    Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night. So I went to a shrink and told him: I've go...
  • Cheddar was drugged up at the vet.

Translate Today's Nutty Joke

Flags

Published in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019 Nutty News Today
. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.